About The Experience
Experience the simple pleasures of nature, and relish a wholesome meal at an organic urban farm, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Get your hands dirty on a lovely organic farm, enjoy a delicious meal prepared using homegrown veggies and put your feet up at this wholesome experience.
Cost: ₹2,500 for 1 participant
Conducted By: Prodigal Farms
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes a day at the farm where you participate in a bunch of farming-related activities, relax and enjoy a wonderful course meal made from the produce grown and plucked fresh from the farm.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by the passionate team at The Prodigal Farms.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Go on a sensory tour of an organic farm, and get your hands dirty
- Enjoy a humble, wholesome meal at a community table made from fresh ingredients from the farm
- Learn the basics of leading a minimal-waste lifestyle in your everyday urban life
Co-founded by Puneet Tyagi and Neha Bhatia, The Prodigal Farms is an urban experiential farm project based in Noida. In a bid to build and promote a sustainable ecosystem around the food that we consume, The Prodigal Farms offers the space and the means to have meaningful farm-to-fork experiences that teach you to appreciate local, seasonal, simple and homegrown meals, all the while ensuring a zero-waste policy.