- A guided brewing and tasting (3 types of techniques) to understand different tastes and nuances of brewing coffee.
- An understanding of the history of coffees, their relevance in today's world and the coffee culture in India.
- An immersive experience of savouring and discerning Indian Estate coffees.
- A fun activity to learn about the bean-to-cup process.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients and materials required for the brewing and tasting experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Bharat Singhal is an Environments Designer turned coffee connoisseur, with a keen interest in creating various blends and experimenting with different flavours. Founder of Bili Hu, Bharat with his expertise helps you connect the coffee beans to enjoy the essence of a premium, fresh and interesting brew. Bharat has a his own charming way of ensuring that you appreciate the subtle nuances that make a good brew, great.