Wonders Of Horology
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About The Experience
Participate in this introductory masterclass to the art of watchmaking and the fascinating culture around it.
This experience will have you discover the nuanced art and science of watch-making, and help you look at time from a whole new perspective under the guidance of an expert horologist.
Cost: ₹3,500 for 1 participant
Conducted By: Anita Khatri
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes <insert inclusions>
- The experience will be conducted by expert horologist, Anita Khatri.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Discover the enriching art and science of watchmaking
- Learn about different brands, and the right terminologies in fine watchmaking
- No prior horology knowledge or experience is required to participate
Anita Khatri is an expert horologist, an ex VP at The Times Of India, and India's mission delegate from Geneva-based FHH academy. The entity is dedicated to passing on the art and knowledge of fine digital watchmaking and its rich culture to current and future generations. Anita, with her rich experience of having worked with a variety of luxury brands, brings a certain finesse to this one-of-a-kind experience.