Confessions Of A Chocolatier
About The Experience
Indulge in the world of premium couverture chocolates - the real deal - and get hands on with the basics of artisanal chocolate making.
This delightful experience will have you indulge in premium chocolate sourced from the best locations, and learn a few delectable chocolate recipes under the guidance of expert chocolatiers.
Cost: ₹3,000 for 2 participants
Conducted By: Chocolate Philosophy
Location: Live on Zoom
Experience Hamper: Premium Cooking Chocolate - Dark, Premium Cooking Chocolate - Milk, Tasting Bites, Hot Chocolate Stick, Spatula, Miscellaneous Ingredients for the chocolate recipe.
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for 2 participants (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper for two, which will consist of everything you need to follow three chocolate recipes.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by the passionate team at Chocolate Philosophy.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Learn the fine art of artisanal chocolate-making.
- Learn to discern and appreciate premium single-origin chocolates.
- Get a curated Chocolate Making Hamper that contains everything you would need to make artisanal chocolates at home.
- Get whipping and make some delicious chocolate recipes from the comfort of your kitchen.
Chocolate Philosophy is the brainchild of friends and homemakers turned entrepreneurs, Uma and Nivedita. Both certified chocolatiers from the Callebaut Chocolate Academy in Belgium, the passionate duo started out by catering to friends and family. The overwhelming response led to the creation of Chocolate Philosophy, where they work with premium produce that goes into their refined, balanced and unique artisanal chocolate preparations.