About The Experience
Learn the nuances of brewing a world-class Kombucha tea at home, and learn what makes this trendy brew special.
This experience will introduce you to Kombucha making, its many medicinal benefits and the fun ways in which you can consume this cultured brew.
Cost: ₹2,500 for 2 participants
Conducted By: The Odd Gumnut
Location: Live on Zoom
Experience Hamper: Certified organic green & black loose leaf tea, the SCOBY & mature kombucha liquid (the living cultures that do the fermenting), two flavoring packets for post-brew (1x organic rose petals, 1x mixed warming spices), and two bottles of Rise Up Kombucha in Original & Rose flavors.
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for 2 participants (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper for two, which will consist of everything you need to brew your own Kombucha.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by the passionate founder at The Odd Gumnut.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
- Learn to brew tasty kombucha at home
- Know why the right ingredients, culture and brewing vessel matter
- Learn to flavor and naturally carbonate your kombucha
- Understand the chemistry involved in the yeast & bacteria interactions
- Learn troubleshooting - what can go wrong in kombucha brewing and how to prevent it
Laura Christie Khanna is the passionate owner of The Odd Gumnut Permaculture Farm & Rise Up Kombucha, India’s only zero-waste kombucha brand. She is a food sovereignty advocate, permaculture teacher and thought-leader in regenerative lifestyle, teaching workshops on chemical free living, natural farming and fermentation to thousands of folks in person and online. With her 10 years of brewing experience, she makes the art of Kombucha making simple, fun and accessible.