- A guided tasting of different varieties of artisanal chocolates to understand different tastes and nuances.
- An understanding of the history, making process and composition of chocolates.
- A hands-on experience of crafting your own bar of chocolate.
- A introduction to bean-to-bar chocolates, and what makes them special.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients and materials required for the chocolate tasting and making experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Chocolate Philosophy is the brainchild of friends and homemakers turned entrepreneurs, Uma and Nivedita. Both certified chocolatiers from the Callebaut Chocolate Academy in Belgium, the passionate duo started out by catering to friends and family. The overwhelming response led to the creation of Chocolate Philosophy, where they work with premium produce that goes into their refined, balanced and unique artisanal chocolate preparations.