We empathise with the fact that unexpected situations can occur, and we always aim to be as accommodating as possible. However, given the nature of our operations, managing last-minute cancellations can pose challenges. It can affect our pre-planned flow of operations over weekends, and could potentially impact our overall efficiency and resource allocation.
Our Cancellations & Refund Policy is developed in light of these considerations, with the hope that it will be fair to us, our expert and venue partners, all the while ensuring that we deliver experiences you can make the most out of.
For Ticketed Experiences:
You have an option of cancelling your attendance at an upcoming experience as per the below guidelines:
- Cancellations made 5 or more days prior to the experience date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 2-4 days prior to the experience date will not receive a refund. However, there is an option to reschedule the booking once within the next 6 months.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the experience will not be eligible for a refund. An option to reschedule can be considered in exceptional circumstances, but is at the sole discretion of the Trove team.
- No shows will not be eligible for a refund or reschedule.
Transfer booking: In case you cannot attend an experience, you may transfer your booking to another person. Please contact the customer experience team on +91 82629 16889 to confirm the same.
Experience Postponement or Cancellation: In case an experience is postponed or cancelled by us, you will be entitled to a full refund. Alternatively, you have an option to use the booking amount as credit against a future experience of your choice and as per your convenience.
- All refunds will be processed within 5 working days from the date of cancellation.
- The refund will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
We thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support as we work towards ensuring a seamless experience for everyone.
For Private/Corporate Experiences:
Cancellations and refunds for private and/or corporate experiences will be considered on a case-to-case basis, depending upon the nature of the experience and level of customisation. The same will be communicated at the time of confirmation.