- A fun and immersive cocktail making experience using the finest ingredients, and under the guidance of expert mixologists, complete with lip-smacking bar nibbles.
- Helpful tips and tricks to elevate your cocktail making skills.
- An exclusive cocktail recipe e-booklet as a keepsake from the experience.
- Fun bar stories, laughter and conversations around all things cocktails.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients you need to create your own cocktails, including bar nibbles.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Abhiram is an engineer who found his calling in hospitality. He's the co-founder of Le Cantine in Delhi that specializes in cocktails and pizzas. He has lent his expertise in setting up several restaurants and bars across the country. A firm believer in simplicity and a fan of the classics, he likes the ingredients in cocktails to shine and believes that good cocktails don’t have to be complicated.