Location:Pune, Maharashtra, India
About The Experience
Experience the simple pleasures of nature, and relish a wholesome meal at an organic urban farm, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Get your hands dirty on a lovely organic farm, participate in fun farm-related activities and put your feet up over a fine meal at this wholesome experience.
Cost: ₹1,600 - 2,000 for 1 participant
Conducted By: Ecoville - The Farm
Location: Ecoville, Mahalunge, Pune
Looking for flexible date and group options? Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes a day at the farm where you participate in a bunch of farm-related activities, complete with a welcome drink and a hearty meal.
- The experience will be conducted by the passionate founder of Ecoville - The Farm.
- Registrations close one day prior to the date of the experience.
- Go on a sensory tour of an organic farm, and get your hands dirty
- Participate in fun farm-related activities
- Explore a beautiful urban farm via a fun game of treasure hunt
- Enjoy a wholesome meal in a relaxed setup
The brainchild of Rutuja Achalare, Ecoville - The Farm is an urban farm promoting slow living, sustainability, connecting back to the roots and art. Rutuja has done an MBA in real estate management from New York, but has chosen to dedicate her energies towards this passion project of hers. The beautiful property situated in Pune is owned by Rutuja's family for about 25 years, and has a number of trees lovingly nurtured over the years.