- An immersive chocolate factory tour to understanding of the history, making process and composition of bean-to-bar chocolates.
- A guided tasting of 5-6 varieties of chocolates to understand different tastes and nuances.
- A demonstration of chocolate tempering and a chance to make your own bar of chocolate.
- The ability to discern good chocolates.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients and materials required for the tasting.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Prajnay Garg is the Founder & CEO, and Richa Chaudary is the Founder & Product Expert at Darkins Chocolates.
Richa has always been a passionate chef/baker and was always very intrigued by chocolate making. She took Prajnay on a tour down south to the beautiful Cacao farms in Andhra, Karnataka & Tamil Nadu and that is where their chocolate journey began.
Darkins started off with only 4 dark chocolate variants from a small garage and a team of 3 people. They have come a long way to become a well known Indian Craft Chocolate brand across India. This experience is a vision that both the founders have had for a long time.