Treasures From The Estates
About The Experience
Switch from coffee enthusiast to aficionado in this unique coffee appreciation experience. Delve into the world of premium Indian Estate Coffees, and learn the nuances of brewing and tasting single-origin brews, including a cold one.
This immersive experience helps you develop a keen sense of understanding about unique Indian coffees and what makes them special.
Cost: ₹3,000 for 2 participants
Conducted By: Bili Hu Coffees
Location: Live on Zoom
Experience Hamper: 100% Arabica from Gunibyle Estate, Chikmagalur, Monsooned Malabar, Chikmagalur, French Press.
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for two participants (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper, which will consist of a French Press and few varieties of single-estate coffees from Bili-Hu Coffees.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by the passionate team at Bili Hu Coffees.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Learn the nuances of coffee brewing and tasting
- Learn about premium single-estate Indian Coffees and their uniqueness when it comes to taste
- Take a virtual tour of a coffee estate
- Get a curated Coffee Hamper that contains a French Press, along with a variety of premium single estate coffees and more
Bharat Singhal is an Environments Designer turned coffee connoisseur, with a keen interest in creating various blends and experimenting with different flavours. Founder of Bili Hu, Bharat with his expertise helps you connect the coffee beans to enjoy the essence of a premium, fresh and interesting brew. Bharat has a his own charming way of ensuring that you appreciate the subtle nuances that make a good brew, great.