Location:Pune, Maharashtra, India
About The Experience
Drawing inspiration from community dining and the pleasures of deep diving into the art of cooking and dining well, this experience helps you engage all five senses when you're in the kitchen. The caviar on the top is relishing a wonderful meal that you, along with a bunch of people, will cook together.
The theme for this cookalong is Italian cuisine. Here's what you'll do:
- Kick off the cookalong with a welcome drink, introductions, and a little bit of the history behind the food you will be cooking.
The cookalong: 1 type of Pasta Dough, 1 Stuffed Pasta (Tortellini), 1 Flat Pasta (Fettuccine). Learn the basics of Sage Butter Sauce and Mushroom Sauce.
The meal: Seasonal Salad, the Pasta you cooked, Focaccia Bread with Pesto Dip, and Tiramisu as dessert.
Note: The pasta dough can be eggless for those, who don't consume eggs. Chicken can be added to mushroom sauce for guests, who opt for non-vegetarian option.
When: Sunday, Feb 19, 11AM-3PM
Cost: ₹3,500 for 1 participant
Location: Aragma Experiences, Dhole Patil Road, Pune
Conducted by: Team Aragma
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- A shared cooking and dining experience using the finest ingredients, and under the guidance of expert chefs.
- An immersive cookalong, à la MasterChef, with fun challenges and games.
- An exclusive recipe booklet as a keepsake from the community dining experience.
- Unadulterated joy, conversations and memories to take home.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes all material, equipment and utilities required required for the cookalong.
- The experience will be conducted by the passionate team at Aragma Food Studio.
- Registrations close one day prior to the date of the experience.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Aragma is a Greek slang that means 'doing an act that mentally relaxes you and makes you happy'. If you think about it, most of our happy memories around food have as much to do with the people we share it with as the food itself. The team at Aragma Food Studio curates similar experiences that help you consciously create unforgettable memories around food, cooking and dining together.