- A guided blind-tasting of 5-6 flavours of Kombucha crafted in India, under the guidance of an expert.
- Fascinating stories behind the origins, the making and the popularity of Kombucha in India as well as globally.
- An insight into the health benefits of Kombucha, popularly known as the modern-day Elixir of Life.
- An introduction to brewing your own Kombucha at home.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- The ticket price includes the cost of all the materials and ingredients for the guided Kombucha tasting, along with appetisers.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Cyriac Thomas is a serial profession-changer, starting from being a Financial Advisor in San Francisco, to dabbling in Film-making in LA, and then consulting in New York. He believes that in the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are only few. Umami Brew was born in his kitchen out of a hobby of making kombucha. His Kombucha was picked up by a buzzing new restaurant in the city, and he has never looked back since.
With a well-received product in hand and a growing demand for Umami Brew, Cyriac has set up the first commercial kombucha brewery in India to spearhead the cause of replacing all the sugary and artificial drinks in the market.