The Craft of Mixology
Location:Pune, Maharashtra, India
About The Experience
Discover the world of cocktails and spirits and learn how to balance your own cocktail concoction under the guidance of expert mixologists.
The experience will include a quick introduction to different spirits, cocktail making techniques, bar equipment, interesting garnishing tips along with various stories and myths around cocktails and spirits.
The theme for this experience will be Cocktails Through The Day. Here's what you'll do:
- Start off the experience with a round of introductions and ice-breakers.
- Next, we get straight to the point - the thoroughly enjoyable cocktail making part of it.
- You make the cocktails one after the other, under the guidance of expert mixologists.
- For each round of cocktail making, the artists introduce you to the base spirit, a little bit of the story around the drink and help you with tips and tricks to add that extra zing to your drinks.
- An open round of questions, discussions and conversation follows, with everyone in high spirits!
When: Tue, 14th Dec, 6-8 PM
Cost: ₹2,750 for 1 participant
Location: Chaurahe Ke Paar, KP, Pune
Conducted By: Parinay Patodia
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- A fun and immersive cocktail making experience using the finest ingredients, and under the guidance of expert mixologists, complete with lip-smacking bar nibbles.
- Helpful tips and tricks to elevate your cocktail making skills.
- An exclusive cocktail recipe e-booklet as a keepsake from the experience.
- Fun bar stories, laughter and conversations around all things cocktails.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients you need to create your own cocktails, including bar nibbles.
- The experience will be conducted by Parinay Patodia.
- Registrations close one day prior to the date of the experience.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Parinay Patodia is the co-founder of Saray & Co, a team that is passionate about crafting new dimensions of drinking experiences. Their journey is a combination of original ideas, varied experiences and the continuous love and support of a number of friends, family and well-wishers. Their goal is to create unforgettable drinking experiences that can in turn improve the drinking culture within our society.