- A shared cooking and dining experience using the finest ingredients, and under the guidance of an expert chef.
- An immersive cookalong, à la MasterChef.
- An exclusive recipe booklet as a keepsake from the experience.
- Unadulterated joy, conversations and memories to take home.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes all material, equipment and utilities required required for the cookalong.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be as per our Refund Policy.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Dhvani is a Chef, Storyteller, and Supper Club Curator. Currently, she is celebrating the artistry ofhand-crafted pasta at The Pasta Project, where she employs a roots-to-leaves approach. As a Swiss and Belgian-trained Chef with an Indian-African immigrant heritage, for Dvani cooking is a journey focused on preserving traditions, empowering communities, and fostering a deeper connection with the food we eat and the land we live on.
Dhvani has a Master's degree in International Culinary Business Management from the Culinary Arts Academy in Switzerland and the UK. The ethos of The Pasta Project pays tribute to her global experiences, particularly her tenure at Humus x Hortense, a Michelin-starred Vegetarian restaurant emphasizing zero-waste cocktails. Additionally, it reflects the discussions on sustainable gastronomy during her time at the MAD Academy in Copenhagen.