Bombay Sail Dash
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About The Experience
Participate in this open-to-all crash course in sailing and enjoy an adventurous ride on the tide.
Cost: ₹2,500 for 1 participant
Conducted By: Captain Jack Sailing
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes life jackets, technical assistance, availability of a Captain on board, First Aid by a certifies WFR, participation certificate and snacks.
- The experience will be conducted by the enthusiastic Johann Daniels, owner of Captain Jack Sailing.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Get a quick sailing crash course from an expert crew
- Split into teams and participate in an invigorating sailing race
- No prior sailing or swimming knowledge is required to participate
Johann Daniels is the owner of Captain Jack Sailing. Johann is an out and out outdoors man and is on a mission to prove that Mumbai has many avenues for open-air experiences and adventures. His love for the great outdoors, combined with his spirited nature and his expertise in sailing make this experience unmissable.