- An immersive and interactive Shibori tie & dye experience under the guidance of an expert.
- An understanding of the history of the Japanese art of Shibori and the different techniques.
- The chance to create and take home your own Shibori dyed fabric.
- Learning to appreciate the ancient craft using materials and natural ingredients found at home.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes cost of all the ingredients you need to create your own Shibori dyed fabric.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Heta Davey is a textile designer, having graduated from Srishti School of Art Design and Technology in India. Heta is the founder of a sustainable, conscious clothing label called Basal Studio, where she combines her passion for textiles and love for nature to create bespoke handcrafted pieces.
Through her craft, she aims to share the magic of natural colours and fabrics, and handmade pieces that bear their own imperfections, to ultimately guide us all back to our roots.