- A shared cooking and dining experience using the finest ingredients, and under the guidance of expert chefs.
- An immersive cookalong, à la MasterChef, with fun challenges and games.
- An exclusive recipe booklet as a keepsake from the community dining experience.
- Unadulterated joy, conversations and memories to take home.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes all material, equipment and utilities required required for the cookalong.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Aragma is a Greek slang that means 'doing an act that mentally relaxes you and makes you happy'. If you think about it, most of our happy memories around food have as much to do with the people we share it with as the food itself. The team at Aragma Food Studio curates similar experiences that help you consciously create unforgettable memories around food, cooking and dining together.