- One ticket is valid for 2 participants (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper for two, which will consist of everything you need to indulge in the craft of hand block printing.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by the passionate team at Joshua.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Learn the history behind the traditional craft of hand block printing
- Try your hand at hand block printing with a contemporary spin
- Get creative with carved blocks, dyes and print patterns
- Create your own hand block printed tote bag
Joshua’ brings you traditional handicrafts made using age-old techniques with a contemporary perspective. Taking forward a fascinating 400-year old block printing tradition practised by their ancestors, the Khatri community of erstwhile Sindh, Joshua is the brainchild of sister-brother duo Sapna and Harshit. Through the experience Sapna and Harshit plan to share their knowledge about the beautiful craft, the associated techniques and the sheer joy of creating!