- A guided tasting of 6 varieties of craft beer to understand different tastes and beer styles.
- An exclusive insight into the craft beer brewing process and ingredients that make a good beer.
- Fascinating stories behind the origins, the making and the popularity of different beer styles.
- Appetisers and a pint of beer on the house.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the alcohol, and any other ingredients and materials required for the tasting experience.
- The experience will be conducted by the passionate team at Great State Aleworks.
- Registrations close one day prior to the date of the experience.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Chinmay Soman heads Community at Great State Aleworks, and is the force behind all tasting sessions and experiences at Great State. Great State Aleworks is a Pune-based craft brewery known for their experimental craft beers using local ingredients, seasonal produce, innovative styles and curated experiences around beers.
Chinmay joined the team as an intern in the year 2020, quickly making his way to representing the brand as a Community Manager. From brewing beers, operations, hosting events, liaising with partners, he has played many roles within the company. Now he focuses his energy on educating our guests about beers and beer styles through brewery tours and tasting sessions and building a community of craft beer lovers.