- A guided tasting of 6 varieties of craft beer to understand different tastes and beer styles.
- An exclusive insight into the craft beer brewing process and ingredients that make a good beer.
- Fascinating stories behind the origins, the making and the popularity of different beer styles.
- Appetisers and a pint of beer on the house.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the alcohol, and any other ingredients and materials required for the tasting experience.
- The experience will be conducted by the passionate team at Great State Aleworks.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Chinmay Soman is passionate about all-things beer. He has a degree in hotel management from IHM Mumbai, and was very keen on becoming a chef and entered the catering business. In the year 2020, Chinmay joined Great State as an intern since he had very good beer knowledge, and quickly went on to become the Community Manager. Chinmay isn't a typical brewmaster who also loves catering to non-connoisseurs. It’s this balance that allows him to connect well with people and take them into an immersive world of beers.