- A sensory tasting of 6 varieties of cheese to understand their different styles, tastes and nuances.
- An understanding of the history of cheese and the process of cheesemaking.
- Learning to pair cheese with different accompaniments and building your own cheese platter.
- Learning to care for the cheese and how to store it correctly.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients and materials required for the tasting experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Asma a certified Cheese Expert, with a Level 1 Associate Certification from the Academy of Cheese. She is the founder of Amore Queso, a brand through which she curates unique experiences around cheese. She aims to make fresh, artisanal cheese accessible through immersive workshops and curation.
Asma has previously worked at the Panchal Dairy' s cheese processing unit in Gujarat where she helped set up the unit for the Pastoral community.