- A guided tasting of 8-10 varieties of chocolates to understand different tastes and nuances.
- An understanding of the history, making process and composition of chocolates.
- An immersive experience of savouring and discerning different chocolates and ingredients that contribute to their flavours.
- A guided chocolate meditation activity.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients and materials required for the tasting.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Mandar Bhosale is a Professional Chocolate Taster, having written columns on the subject in publications like TOI, and business magazines like Bakery Biz and Bakery Review. He is a man on a mission to transition India from chocolate compounds to pure chocolates. His passion for chocolates will soon take shape in the form of a chocolate experience centre in Maharashtra.