- A guided brewing and tasting (3 types of techniques) to understand different tastes and nuances of brewing coffee.
- An understanding of the history of coffees, their relevance in today's world and the coffee culture in India.
- An immersive experience of savouring and discerning Indian Estate coffees.
- A fun activity to learn about the bean-to-cup process.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of all the ingredients and materials required for the brewing and tasting experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Roshni is the founder and coffee curator for CuCoBox - Curated Coffee Box. Formally educated as a software engineer and having a curiosity for brewing the perfect cup of coffee, she has moved from the tech world to the art and science of coffee! Through CuCoBox, Roshni aims to bring the best coffee plantations and roasters under one roof for all coffee enthusiasts.