- A guided forest bathing walk inside the beautiful Sanjay Van in Delhi.
- Soulful activities that engage your senses to help you destress.
- Open rounds of sharing and listening to help attain different perspectives.
- A more centred, purposeful and content version of you.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes fees/costs and permissions required to conduct the experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Manjari Agarwala is a natural shapeshifter. Her current projects include teaching yoga to individuals and small groups with therapeutic needs, and working as a content and report writer for projects she believes in. Additionally, she facilitates Action Learning - a process for individual and organisational development - at School for Social Entrepreneurs, and is endlessly inspired by it. She loves to organise healing forest walks to reconnect urban populations with nature. She thrives on stories, listening to people's dreams and a good old laugh.