- A guided forest bathing or walk inside the beautiful Alice Garden within the Pune University premises.
- Soulful activities that engage your senses to help you destress.
- Open rounds of sharing and listening to help attain different perspectives.
- A more centred, purposeful and content version of you.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes fees/costs and permissions required to conduct the experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Dr. Rajas Amol Shah is a practicing Physiotherapist who believes in mind–body connection, and follows a holistic approach in treating his patients. Dr. Rajas is an internationally certified ‘Heal Your Life’ workshop leader and a licensed Life Coach too. He leads group workshops based on Louise Hay's work, and also conducts personal life coaching sessions.
For the past few years he has been leading groups of people to deeply connect with nature, especially trees as a Forest Bathing facilitator. He enjoys doing nature based one-to-one coaching sessions as well.