- Discover the nuanced art and science of watch-making
- Go on a visual journey through the history and process of Time Making, its relevance in today's world and in India.
- Explore the crucial components of Time Making by opening up a watch face.
- Understand the intricacies of fine watches.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes cost of all the ingredients you required for the experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
+91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Harman Wadhwa is India's first Swiss-qualified Watchmaker. Harman's deep-rooted love for watches runs in the family, and he recognised the paramount significance of proper watch maintenance. In a bid to offer an unrivalled luxury experience when it comes to timepiece maintenance, he founded The Repair Hub in 2015 - a state-of-the-art facility, where every aspect has been meticulously designed to cater to the needs of watch connoisseurs.