- How to Hula Hoop - a fun way to move, fitness and play.
- Fun activities to help learn tricks and transitions using a Hula Hoop.
- A dive into the world of Hoop Choreography.
- An opportunity to connect with fellow participants and share experience .
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- The ticket price includes the cost of all the materials, fees/costs and permissions required to conduct the experience.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Shreya Valecha is a UX Designer with an innate love for curating meaningful experiences. She is an Experience Designer, who creates and facilities immersive and cultural experiences independently, as well as with various brands, including Trove Experiences. Shreya is also a visiting faculty at Jai Hind College and KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, where she mentors 3rd year students on design concepts in theatre and film.