- A guided tasting of the most exquisite honey and meads from over the country.
- An introduction to beekeeping.
- Fascinating stories behind the origins and re-introduction of mead in modern times.
- An exclusive insight into the process of crafting the oldest alcoholic drink known to mankind.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes the cost of varieties of honey and mead for the guided tasting, including bar nibbles.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Moonshine is the brainchild of founders Rohan Rehani and Nitin Vishwas, who took an idea from a backyard project to making it into India's and Asia's first and finest meadery. Through Moonshine, their mission is to bring back meads - the oldest and most versatile drink known to mankind. Their experiments with mead lead to fresh and exciting varieties, combining the age-old craft with interesting flavour profiles.