- An immersive and interactive perfume making experience under the guidance of legacy perfumers.
- An understanding of the history of perfume-making and the nuances of formulating fragrances by hand.
- The chance to create and take home your own signature fragrance.
- Learning to develop a keener sense of smell.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes cost of all the ingredients you need to concoct your own unique fragrance.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
+91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Pallavi Bhatia carries forward a stellar family legacy of perfumery. In 1805 in Lahore, Gobind Ram Kahan Chand carefully curated and preserved the scented secrets of the Mughal empress, Nur Jahan, so every subject could know the distinct and royal scents of Her Highness. These secrets were passed on for generations, perfected by Dr. KL Bhatia over decades and brought to life by Pallavi, his grand-daughter. After 6 years of research and development with the diaries and courses and blending workshops with Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre, Kannauj, Olfa Originals was born. Through her brand, Pallavi believes in bringing the finest formulated fragrances to the wearers, lending them a touch of class and sophistication.