- A shared cooking and dining experience using the finest ingredients, and under the guidance of expert chefs.
- An immersive cookalong, à la MasterChef, with fun challenges and games.
- An exclusive recipe booklet as a keepsake from the community dining experience.
- Unadulterated joy, conversations and memories to take home.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- Ticket price includes all material, equipment and utilities required required for the cookalong.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Chef Rahul Srivastava's culinary journey began as a fortunate accident, fueled by a profound respect for the culinary arts. With two decades of experience, he adeptly blends traditional expertise with modern flair, embracing the impact of social media on gastronomy. Inspired by his early days spent in the kitchen with his mother, Rahul champions sustainability and adapts to evolving tastes. Mastering Japanese cuisine, he found a platform at Amami in Malta and later at Izumi in Mumbai, heroing the essence of Japanese culture through food. Rahul's creations reflect deep culinary understanding, global techniques, and a commitment to innovation. At Sesame, Hyatt Centric Juhu, Chef Rahul's leads the way by aiming to create a 'theatre of flavours' through his dishes.