- A guided blind-tasting of 8 different gins, all crafted in India, under the guidance of an expert sommelier.
- Fascinating stories behind the origins, the making and the popularity of gins in India to help you decode the brilliantly crafted spirit.
- An exclusive Morning Fresh Hangover preparation kit by Indulge India.
- The possibility of discovering your new favourite brand of Indian-made gin.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- The ticket price includes the cost of all the spirits and mixers for the guided gin-tasting, along with appetisers.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Gagan Sharma, a certified sommelier, writer and educator is the founder of Indulge India, a wine and beverage school that also offers unique experiences around spirits to consumers like you and us. Gagan's professional experience spans a decade, and he has several prestigious international recognitions under his belt. Gagan has lent his expertise to several renowned hospitality brands and F&B chains. Through his journey, he has collected interesting anecdotes worth a lifetime to share.
Quite a 'spirited' person, Gagan is also an avid traveller, reader, writer, en route to becoming a professional mountaineer and paragliding pilot.