The Backyard Project
About The Experience
Down to earth! Become an urban farmer, and turn even the smallest of open spaces in your homes into a sustainable ecosystem.
Infuse life into the open spaces in your home, and get started with a self-sustaining ecosystem in your backyard with this experience that introduces you to the joy of urban organic farming.
Cost: ₹2,500 for 2 participants
Conducted By: My Homestead
Location: Live on Zoom
Experience Hamper: Soil Bag, Tool, Cane Basket, Fertilizer, Herbal Fertilizer, Spray Bottle, Brochure, Seed Bag, Seeding Tray
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for 2 participants (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper, which will consist of all the ingredients you need to start your urban farm.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by the passionate team at My Homestead.
- Registrations lose one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Learn the basics of planting, caring for and growing of your own urban farm in your terrace/backyard.
- Learn all about authentic organic produce, and how it can help you create a sustainable eco-system for your family.
- Get a curated Urban Farming Hamper that contains a everything you would need to create a 'productive landscape' in an open space at home.
My Homestead is a passion project by a group of 5 young professionals, who share a common love for creating 'Productive Landscapes'. With cities swelling by way of rapid urbanization, the focus on farms, vegetable patches and fruit orchards has been diminishing for the urban dweller. My Homestead aims to bring the focus back, and into your own backyards or terraces.
Started with the mission of creating an urban farming revolution across India, the enthusiastic team behind My Homestead helps you create a self-sufficient, sustainable ecosystem right within the comfort of your homes!