Wings Of Our Neighbourhood
About The Experience
Grow an appreciation for India's varied avifauna under the guidance of a wildlife artist, and channel your inner artist to make a paper sculpture of a unique local bird - the Indian Golden Oriole.
This experience will get you acquainted with the basics of birding under the guidance of an expert, learn about their role in the grand scheme of things among Indian wildlife, and channel your inner artist to craft your own bird sculpture.
Cost: ₹2,500 for 1 participant
Conducted By: Paper Chirrups
Location: Live on Zoom
Experience Hamper: Art and craft materials - base material, paints, paint brushes, m-seal, fevicol, scissors to help you create a paper sculpture of the Indian Golden Oriole.
Customise this experience for a private group.Book a Group Experience
- One ticket is valid for one participant (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper, which will consist of all the material you need to craft your own bird sculpture.
- The bird that we will be making is the Indian Golden Oriole.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by wildlife artist and conservationist, Niharika Rajput, founder of Paper Chirrups.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Learn the basics of birding and its presence in India
- Learn to be more observant about the varied avifauna in your surroundings
- Get a curated Bird Sculpting Hamper that contains everything you would need to craft your own bird sculpture
Niharika Rajput is a practicing wildlife artist and a conservationist based in New Delhi, India. Under the Paper Chirrups banner, she specialises in making intricate and life-like paper and epoxy sculptures of birds and animals. Niharika has an intriguing eye for nature’s most sophisticated mechanisms and a great eye for detail, but her love for birds is unmatched. Niharika's passion is contagious, and seeps through the experience that she conducts.