- One ticket is valid for one participant (on a single screen).
- Ticket price includes home delivery of an Experience Hamper, which will consist of all the material you need to craft your own bird sculpture.
- The bird that we will be making is the Indian Golden Oriole.
- The virtual experience will be conducted by wildlife artist and conservationist, Niharika Rajput, founder of Paper Chirrups.
- Registrations close one week prior to the date of the experience.
+91 82629 16889
- Learn the basics of birding and its presence in India
- Learn to be more observant about the varied avifauna in your surroundings
- Get a curated Bird Sculpting Hamper that contains everything you would need to craft your own bird sculpture
Niharika Rajput is a practicing wildlife artist and a conservationist based in New Delhi, India. Under the Paper Chirrups banner, she specialises in making intricate and life-like paper and epoxy sculptures of birds and animals. Niharika has an intriguing eye for nature’s most sophisticated mechanisms and a great eye for detail, but her love for birds is unmatched. Niharika's passion is contagious, and seeps through the experience that she conducts.