- A guided tasting of 6 different wines from around the world, under the guidance of an expert.
- Understand and appreciate the nuances, nomenclature, styles and rituals around the drink, preferred by many.
- Hear various interesting stories and anecdotes behind each fine wines and legacy winemakers.
- A deeper understanding of one of the oldest alcoholic beverages, and the best ways to savour it.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- The ticket price includes the cost of all the spirits for the guided wine-tasting, along with appetisers.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
+91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Prithvi Nagpal is a certified wine expert, who for the last 8 years has been tirelessly working to improve the wine ecosystem in India. He believed that wines are actually a lot of fun when they are not snooty, and less frou-frou. In the hands of the right person they are a delight. Prithvi helps you experience wines with a dash of humour.