- A guided tasting of 7 different of Australian wines, under the guidance of an expert.
- Understand and appreciate the nuances, nomenclature, styles and rituals around the drink, preferred by many.
- Hear various interesting stories and anecdotes behind each of Australia's fine wines and legacy winemakers.
- A deeper understanding of one of the oldest alcoholic beverages, and the best ways to savour it.
- One ticket is valid for one participant.
- The ticket price includes the cost of all the spirits for the guided wine-tasting, along with appetisers.
- Registrations close on the day of the experience - an hour prior to the start time, subject to availability of seats.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers, if any, will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
+91 82629 16889
As our cities swell, we tend to do fewer and repetitive things for recreation. With Trove, you get to break the monotony and explore fresh activities in your city, meet like-minded souls, and develop a deeper appreciation for the finer things.
Most of us likely resonate with terms like 'workshops' or 'events.’ What makes these an 'experience' is the energies we put into scouring the right artists, creators and storytellers, to ensure that each Trove Experience leaves you enriched with meaningful moments to collect for your very own treasure trove.
Gagan Sharma, a certified sommelier, writer and educator is the founder of Indulge India, a wine and beverage school that also offers unique experiences around spirits to consumers like you and us. Gagan's professional experience spans a decade, and he has several prestigious international recognitions under his belt. Gagan has lent his expertise to several renowned hospitality brands and F&B chains. Through his journey, he has collected interesting anecdotes worth a lifetime to share.
Quite a 'spirited' person, Gagan is also an avid traveller, reader, writer, en route to becoming a professional mountaineer and paragliding pilot.